Topik today is How to flash galaxy s2 ?
The New ROM for the Samsung S Galaxy II is now available for download. Named as XXKG1, this version is very good in battery drain problems that exist in the ROM 2.3.3Gingerbread.
Samsung has not announced the official release date for 2.3.4 S Galaxy II. This is aleaked version, and not an official release from Samsung. Room is very nice from the previous version. to start flashing follow the instructions below carefully
- Download the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread ROM and unzip it.
- Download ODIN and unzip it.
1. Turn off the phone and put it into ‘Download’ mode by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN, HOME and POWER button simultaneously. You will see a droid character with a shovel.
2. Run the ODIN executable.
3. Connect the phone to computer using USB cable.
4. You will now see a yellow COM box in the ODIN.
5. Click ‘PIT’ button and select the file ‘u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit’.
6. Click ‘PDA’ button and select the file ‘CODE_I9100XXKG1_CL349526_REV02_user_low_ship.tar’.
7. Click ‘PHONE’ button and choose the file ‘MODEM_I9100XXKG1_REV_02_CL1034110.tar’.
8. Click ‘CSC’ and select the file ‘GT-I9100-CSC-MULTI-OXAKG1.tar’.
9. In ODIN options, ‘Re-Partition’, ‘Reboot’, and ‘F.Reset Time’ should be turned ON.
10. Now click ‘Start’ button.
Incoming search terms:
- xxkg1 download
- code_i9100xxkg1_cl349526_rev02_user_low_ship tar
- download xxkg1
- mail galaxy sk loc:UA
- mail gs-solutions sk loc:UA
- room galaxy s2
- mail com daizo co jp loc:UA
- mail sk-lease co jp loc:UA
- mail sanyo-stamping-i co jp loc:UA
- mail multicredit com gt loc:UA
- galaxy s rooms
- mail select-holding com loc:UA
- installing original gingerbread 2 3 4 for s2 gt-i9100
- mail sanyo-ship co jp loc:UA
- ginger@select-holding com loc:ES
- mail cvsc com co loc:UA
- mail edgesolutions co loc:UA
- mail cvsc com co
- mail csc-sartori com loc:UA